#Sweatabetes @ Tiffin & Turning This Muesday Into A Productive Tuesday

Today started off equally ane of those days that made me long for a winning lottery ticket together with a long vacation. 
Sometimes y'all got larn all nike similar together with only produce it!
####
I woke upward belatedly - Too belatedly to larn my fasting labs done for adjacent tuesday’s Endo engagement - but only inwards fourth dimension to shower together with larn to work. 
I felt similar I hadn’t slept inwards a calendar week together with I could literally experience the 2  thoracic ribs inwards my dorsum that receive got been popping out when e'er they felt similar it these yesteryear ii weeks, stabbing into my upper back. 
My morning time projects kept running into invisible walls that sprang upward out of nowhere together with yesteryear luncheon I was railroad train to unloosen it - non my luncheon heed you, my temper.
But I didn’t. 
Instead, I took my blood saccharide (125) lowered my insulin pump’s temp basal charge per unit of measurement to 46%, downed a Greek yogurt inwards similar vi spoonfuls together with without bolusing. 
Then I grabbed  a bottle of H2O together with a metro of glucose tabs, switched out my shoes for sneakers, tweeted the next tweet to my twitter workout buddies - Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 grouping of friends on the twitter together with led yesteryear the first-class @SurfaceFine  who encourage ane unopen to other to hold out along working out - And betwixt y'all together with me, I needed to pace upward inwards the working out department. 


I laid the alert on my vociferation upward for 45 minutes together with walked out the door together with didn’t halt moving. 
I needed to milkshake off the representative of The Mondays on a Tuesday, otherwise known equally Muesday together with larn my #sweatabetes on earlier I tackled the afternoon.  And since I committed my intentions to my twitter #sweatabetes buddies - I had to follow through. 
I could receive got my lunch  & taste the sunshine together with rare warm atmospheric condition together with focus on the moving together with the feeling of the Sun on my aspect upward - Or I could stress out at my desk. The pick was a no brainer. 
I went for moving together with walking inwards the Sun amongst gusto together with I know it’s going to audio all flowery, but I don’t help - I  felt similar a sunflower who was next the Sun amongst together with I felt great. 
I didn’t focus on the distance I walked or the calories I burned - I didn’t hear to music together with I didn’t mean value most fasting labs or deadlines or anything for that matter.  

I only walked together with enjoyed beingness exterior inwards the warm atmospheric condition together with sunshine. 

Now I’m dorsum to function amongst #bgnow of 145 (not bad for non bolusing for luncheon together with walking) together with I’m railroad train to plough through the afternoon. And I idea I'd portion because if anyone ane could understood getting out at that topographic point together with moving together with doing together with beingness together with maintaining a proficient blood saccharide acre rocking the #sweatabetes - I figured y'all would! 

Also: Embrace your inner sunflower together with hold out out there! 

Komentar

Postingan Populer