No D Solar Daytime 2011: Painted Lady Prose
As for yours truly, I'm writing most Painted Ladies - The fantastical butterflies wing to a warmer climate each as well as every autumn as well as are literally everywhere I await come upwards belatedly September as well as early on October.
These beautiful Painted Ladies brand me grin as well as they brand me happy as well as I LOVE THEM.
I started taking pictures of them final twelvemonth as well as I similar what I captured inwards my lens.
Knowing it volition hold upwards anther twelvemonth earlier I larn some other run a peril to tell "Hi."
Travel good my lovely ladies - I'll run across y'all side past times side fall.
A unmarried Painted Lady
I started taking pictures of them final twelvemonth as well as I similar what I captured inwards my lens.
And as well as then the butterflies inspired some prose as well as I decided to percentage both amongst you!
Painted Ladies sitting pretty on daisies
Painted Ladies sitting pretty on daisiesPainted Lady Butterflies sitting on daisies,
Painted Lady Butterflies behaving like.... Well, ladies.
Painted Lady Butterflies behaving like.... Well, ladies.
They Flitter only about as well as brand me smile,
Flittering past times my garden - stopping if solely for a while.
It's amazing what these Painted Ladies volition allow y'all see...If y'all sit down completely stil as well as allow them be.
I snap their picutes, as well as then sigh as well as tell goodbye.Knowing it volition hold upwards anther twelvemonth earlier I larn some other run a peril to tell "Hi."
Travel good my lovely ladies - I'll run across y'all side past times side fall.
Goodbye my painted Ladies & dear & kisses equally good y'all all!
A unmarried Painted Lady 

Komentar
Posting Komentar