Interesting Links On The Interwebz - Unopen To Diabetes Related, Unopen To Not
Sharing around interesting links on the interwebz, around D related, around not.
Shoutout to the Chicago Tribune for of late publishing the article: Dealing With Diabetes Distress. Not alone did the article admit in addition to validate Diabetes Distress, they educated the populace past times shinning a spotlight on it.
Does your oven pose a serious threat to your insulin core in addition to or CGM past times means of an induction hob inducing magnetic fields?
Checkout THIS informative article past times JDRF, Great Britain to acquire more.
The American Diabetes Association has published a novel retinopathy set contestation in addition to it’s good news!
There’s a #MarchforHealth happening on Apr 1st inwards DC in addition to diverse cities across the country. Want to acquire to a greater extent than in addition to participate? of class yous do!
Here’s the LINK!
I dearest instagram, I stimulate got an instagram account, in addition to equally of piece of cake I’ve been slightly obsessed amongst pie maker extroidinare, @Jojoromancer’s account.
I've equally good acquire obsessed amongst Skinny & Company's kokosnoot crude products.
I've equally good acquire obsessed amongst Skinny & Company's kokosnoot crude products.
In February, 2 of my articles were published over at Mango Health.
The get-go was all well-nigh “taking your diabetes to work,” in addition to the mo focused on purchasing whole, healthy, organic, pesticide nutrient without breaking the bank!
I promise yous 50 dig!
I promise yous 50 dig!
My newspaper focusing on the discussion choices that healthcare professionals utilization when interacting amongst their patients in addition to used to pull people living amongst diabetes, was published inwards The Plaid Journal.
I’m incredibly proud in addition to honored in addition to promise yous volition give it a read!
Rick Phillips is a fantastical advocate in addition to friend in addition to his shipping service re: depression blood sugars in addition to beingness a "prick" is both honest in addition to genius. http://www.radiabetes.com/low-blood-sugar-prick/#sthash.JP1fMWz0.TqwtVKxh.dpbsREAD IT!
I’m incredibly proud in addition to honored in addition to promise yous volition give it a read!
Rick Phillips is a fantastical advocate in addition to friend in addition to his shipping service re: depression blood sugars in addition to beingness a "prick" is both honest in addition to genius. http://www.radiabetes.com/low-blood-sugar-prick/#sthash.JP1fMWz0.TqwtVKxh.dpbsREAD IT!
Travelbetic has shares how people amongst diabetes tin give the axe sense the United States of America National Parks past times obtaining a costless locomote pass. Read all well-nigh it, HERE.
Mark your calendars - the flavor ix premiere of Ru Paul's Drag Race, is gear upwards for March 24 at 8/7 c. "Werk It!"
Lastly, tonight’s #DSMA chat on twitter (Wednesday night, 9pm, EST,) is an of import one!
Diabetes Advocate, Blogger, amazing chick, Heather Gabel volition endure hosting.
Read the deets below in addition to inwards Heather's ain words!
Read the deets below in addition to inwards Heather's ain words!
"Calling all friends who #dsma! Tomorrow nighttime I volition endure hosting a exceptional #DSMA twitter chat. I am a education assistant for a class of 111 undergrad students and volition endure lecturing Th on "When Healthcare System Fail." I assigned them homework to scout the twitter chat in addition to stimulate got screenshots of the tweets that resonate amongst them or challenge their thinking. It would hateful the globe to me if yous could popular inwards in addition to educate these healthcare professionals inwards training. Join us on twitter tomorrow at 9pm EST! Below are the tentative questions I'm planning to ask!
Q1. What exercise yous reckon equally your main purpose equally a patient inside the healthcare system? #dsma
Q2. How would yous categorize/describe yourself equally a patient? (Ex: Sick & Savvy, Online & Onboard, Casual & Cautious, etc)? #dsma
Q3. What is the most mutual misconception well-nigh diabetes yous reckon healthcare providers make? #dsma
Q4. Have yous always needed to a greater extent than than yous were able to acquire from a healthcare provider? Explain? #dsma
Q5. Why exercise yous mean value community-run events/services similar #dsma are needed past times people amongst diabetes? #dsma
Q6. Healthcare systems sometimes neglect to run across patient needs. What tin give the axe yous exercise to brand certain yous in addition to others similar yous acquire the attention yous need? #dsma
Q7. If yous could utter to a classroom of time to come healthcare providers, what would yous tell them? #dsma
Let me know if yous mean value a inquiry needs to endure adjusted. Can't hold back to withdraw heed your responses!"


Komentar
Posting Komentar