How Create You Lot Ride Out Diabetes Bitchfits Without Completely Flipping Your Diabetes Bitchswitch?


I worked out yesterday forenoon earlier live in addition to had the numbers to examine it...... Until I changed my infusion site in addition to set inwards in belatedly afternoon when my numbers got higher than I liked. But my numbers were nonetheless craptastic, hovering inwards the 220s. And fifty-fifty later on taking roughly other ii mile walk later on work, I was nonetheless was... You guessed it, 220. 
Cut to this forenoon when I woke upward at 225 in addition to changed my infusion site yet again, followed yesteryear a fresh reservoir -  I was downward to 8 units later on all.  
And fifty-fifty later on all of the above, my numbers rest wonky - Even later on a ii mile walk at lunch, I was 190 - though I felt lower. 
So has my insulin gone skunky? And if it has, that would totally suck because I but cracked opened a novel bottle concluding calendar week - And that has me worried close the other bottles of pancreas juice n my fridge. 
Maybe it’s me. Maybe it’s the remnants of pharengitis, but if that was the case, I’d convey crap numbers for days instead of but 24 hrs. 

Or perhaps diabetes is acting similar a get-go cast bitch because it can. 

I can’t larn upset, because that volition Pb to to a greater extent than crappy numbers - And diabetes would convey the upper mitt - EFF THAT.
No, I convey ride out the diabetes bitchiness in addition to become alongside the diabetes flow, which isn’t ever easy, but is required none the less. 
Maybe I’ll  increase my insulin pump’s temporary basal charge per unit of measurement yesteryear a few tenths of a unit of measurement later on my iii pm blood carbohydrate banking concern check - And in addition to then again, perhaps I won’t. 
So my inquiry to you lot is: How produce you lot ride out diabetes bitch fits without completely flipping your diabetes bitch switch? 
Sidebar: SAY THAT THREE TIMES FAST.

And for the tape - I’m a huge fan of my Diabetes Bitchswitch - yours, too.
But alongside that beingness said, I don't desire inflict my Diabetes Bitchswitch wrath on myself!  

Komentar

Postingan Populer