Hello 2019 In Addition To How The Hell Is It Already Friday?!
I’m non sharing all my goals for 2019 - at to the lowest degree non correct away ;)
####
First - HAPPY 2019!
It’s been a hard calendar week getting dorsum into the swing of things.
I’m even then on vacation time - pregnant I’m even then having difficulty getting to bed at a decent fourth dimension as well as I’m thoroughly shocked that it’s Friday. Seriously, how the hell did that tumble out because it feels similar freaking Tuesday?
![]() |
| I tin relate. image via the interwebz. |
And of course, getting dorsum to normal nutrient as well as blood sugars - simply I’m doing it.
And instead of New Years resolutions, I bring goals.
For starters - I desire to buy the farm upward a few levels inward for sure areas of my life as well as bring my a1c buy the farm downwards a few notches. I desire to do my trunk as well as encephalon to a greater extent than - which way writing more.
I desire to comprehend change, doing what I fearfulness commencement as well as alongside gusto.
And similar everyone else, driblet unopen to pounds (10 lbs yesteryear May,) as well as teach dorsum to eating salubrious later the holidays.
The concluding 1 has been slow - generally because I unremarkably consume salubrious as well as I genuinely really similar eating healthy. Also, I’ve reached my wall of Enough, when it comes to big dinners as well as Christmas cookies multiple times a day. OK, that last business office was exclusively the concluding 2 weeks of Dec :)
I’m craving salubrious meals - I’ve been snacking on veggies for the yesteryear few weeks as well as to a greater extent than then than usual. Organic Rainbow Carrots bring buy the farm a staples inward my solid for almost a year.
Also: Give them a endeavor because they are fabulous!
And btw, I’m non the exclusively 1 who thinks they are fab - then does Time Mag.
And I believe the same affair volition tumble out alongside mini Western Farsi Cucumbers - which bring less seeds as well as to a greater extent than season as well as compaction - besides they are hydrating. Also since Nov I’ve been excavation Green Giant’s riced veggies.
All of the inward a higher house teach inward easier to consume salubrious - simply to a greater extent than on veggies as well as salubrious eating inward unopen to other post.
Embracing Change: After my concluding a1c, I had a beak alongside my Endo as well as agreed give Dexcom a endeavor - as well as I’ll live starting on it before long - similar really soon.
I bring mixed feelings most it - existence attached to something else - sharing my information alongside loved ones … or not, embracing something different.
But my doc as well as I agreed that Dex doesn’t bring to live a total fourth dimension as well as or permanent thing.
We need to function on getting my a1c inward a amend location as well as he feels dexcom volition assistance us troubleshoot. So I'm trying it for three months as well as taking it from in that location - and I volition percentage my experience alongside yous guys.
And I volition besides inquire your for advice an back upward because yous guys ROCK - then cheers inward advance!



Komentar
Posting Komentar