#Awkwarddprompic
I only walked inward the door from Friends For Life &
there's a million emotions, memories together with faces swimming through my caput and
there's a million emotions, memories together with faces swimming through my caput and
a travelling pocket filled amongst muddied clothing at my feet - I kid y'all not.
I involve to sit down down, get together my thoughts & marinate on the awesomeness inward all
dimensions that I've experienced this by calendar week then that I tin really articulate my thoughts.
dimensions that I've experienced this by calendar week then that I tin really articulate my thoughts.
And yes, I involve to practice laundry.
But at this minute my blood saccharide is 90, it's near 4pm together with I haven't eaten tiffin yet.
But at this minute my blood saccharide is 90, it's near 4pm together with I haven't eaten tiffin yet.
I involve to eat.
So piece I'm doing all of the above, here's a painting exhibit of Mike Lawson & yours genuinely from the conference that was taken @ Tandem Diabetes Casino Night For adult PWDs final Wed night.
Mike & I decided to larn all #awkwardDprompic amongst our photograph because that's how nosotros roll!
Also: This photograph makes me smile. 'I dearest to grin - Smiling's my favorite!'
And then is CWD!!!
Also: This photograph makes me smile. 'I dearest to grin - Smiling's my favorite!'
And then is CWD!!!
| #awkwardDPromPic This painting exhibit makes me express joy out loud & from my belly every time I meet it! |


Komentar
Posting Komentar