A Challenging Blood Carbohydrate Quest Spread & Beingness Awesome Infant Alongside A Upper-Case Alphabetic Quality A!
I don't actually create a lot of seasonal sports sayings/euphemisms on the blog, except of cast when I create
#####
#####
Saturday was a 24-hour interval where my blood saccharide scream for spread was driving me nuts!
I'd fixed Friday's infusion site issues as well as had textbook blood sugars from lunchtime Fri afternoon until I went to bed on Fri night.
But on Sat morn I woke upwardly amongst blood saccharide of 220. INTERESTING.
No worries - I had to drib my automobile off at my mechanics for an early on crude oil alter as well as the 1.5 mile walk domicile would accept aid of that pesky blood sugar. Except one-half agency into my walk dorsum I was all the same 220. VERY WEIRD.
I'd been dealing amongst to a greater extent than or less blood saccharide issues since Wed as well as I was tired of it.
So I did to a greater extent than or less other correction bolus as well as picked upwardly the footstep as well as yesteryear the fourth dimension I'd walked domicile my blood saccharide was 180 as well as downwardly to 134 at luncheon an hr later.
So I did to a greater extent than or less other correction bolus as well as picked upwardly the footstep as well as yesteryear the fourth dimension I'd walked domicile my blood saccharide was 180 as well as downwardly to 134 at luncheon an hr later.
Cut to ii hours afterward as well as me me walking dorsum to choice upwardly my automobile as well as my blood saccharide dropping to 82 - YAY - Back on track.
I had a snack, did to a greater extent than or less laundry, as well as then jumped inwards the shower as well as set on dress. I was attention a fundraising dinner a friend was hosting for a non bad campaign 45 minutes away as well as I needed to teach on the road.
And that would locomote where things teach weird again: Before I left the draw of piece of job solid my blood saccharide was dorsum upwardly to 235 - therefore I increased the temporary basal charge per unit of measurement to 130% as well as jumped inwards my car.
30 minutes afterward I stopped at the residual halt o the Parkway as well as tested - I was 228. I was super annoyed as well as made the executive give-and-take to scissure the Temp Basal to 157% as well as and then did to a greater extent than or less other correction bolus as well as got dorsum on the road
25 minutes afterward I arrived at my destination. I parked, checked myself inwards the mirror, applied my lipstick as well as tested my blood saccharide yet in 1 trial again - It was 219.
I cranked my temp basal charge per unit of measurement to 167%, did to a greater extent than or less other correction bolus as well as tried to remain calm - Being angry wouldn't help my numbers but I was PISSED.
I walked inwards the draw of piece of job solid as well as was forthwith greeted yesteryear friends - After hugs as well as hellos my friend Faye asked me if I wanted a drinking glass of vino - I absolutely did - but I knew I needed to await as well as told her I wasn't quite ready.
I stood at that topographic point for a proficient 25 minutes talking, laughing as well as coming together novel people, until our gracious host told us to starting fourth dimension filing into the dining room as well as fill upwardly our plates.
As people headed towards the food, I returned to the vestibule, knelt over my handbag as well as grabbed my meter, took a deep breath as well as tested. five seconds afterward the number 168 flashed upwardly on the screen.
And earlier I knew it I had somehow channeled my inner Dick Vitale as well as screamed words "AWESOME BABY" I rocked my fist inwards the air - And merely every bit my friend John was walking yesteryear amongst a plate total of food
John: What! Did you lot win your NCAA squad merely win?
Me: Ahhhhh, no - But it's definitely well-nigh a scream for spread. #BGNOW is downwardly yesteryear 52 points as well as I couldn't locomote happier!
John: WHO? Boston?
Me: Not a who, a what - As inwards my blood sugar- AKA, #BGNOW. Now that it's going inwards the right administration I tin consume all this amazing nutrient as well as receive got a drinking glass of vino as well as non worry - So yep: "AWESOME, BABY - WITH H5N1 CAPITAL A!
I kept the temporary basal charge per unit of measurement cranked to 167 as well as my numbers stayed inwards normal attain all night and woke upwardly amongst a blood saccharide of 106 Lord's Day morning
I'm all the same rocking a temporary basal charge per unit of measurement of 145 - because I'm all sorts of stuffed upwardly as well as my immune organization could locomote the extra pancreas juice.
But I'm non going to worry well-nigh the temporary basal charge per unit of measurement number, or how many units of insulin I'm taking land on the Temporary Basal Rate - As long every bit my blood saccharide scream for spread stays "awesome infant - With a uppercase A!!!"
And yep, I believe Dickie V would grip :)
And yep, I believe Dickie V would grip :)


Komentar
Posting Komentar