34 Years Of Living A Diabetes Life - Happy Diaversary To Me!
Today is Halloween together with it's besides my 34th Diaversary, and I'm celebrating 34 years of living a diabetes life!
Regardless of whatsoever bumps inward the route ( diabetes together with otherwise,) I'm happy to hold out live together with thriving together with I convey SO MUCH to hold out grateful for.
So in i lawsuit again, I've made a listing of the get-go 34 things I'm grateful that come upwards to heed
Sparkles & Feathers - Even equally a iii twelvemonth onetime Trick-Or-Treating!
1. Silver linings
2. Little victories
3.Being alive
4. Living life
5. The sea ii days earlier a hurricane
6. Hugs & kisses from piddling ones
7. Doing improve than I did before
8. DOC Meet-ups
9. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
10. Manatees
11. Daffodils inward sum bloom
12. Fantastical nieces & nephews
13. Laughing then difficult that I cease to brand audible sounds
14. Cupcakes
15. Letters & emails from those I love
16. Learning novel things
17. Appreciating onetime haunts
18. Memories that brand me smile
19. Unexpected signs that allow me know that those who are no longer hither are yet thinking of me
20. Movies that brand me express joy together with or cry
21. Things that sparkle & shine
22. Peanut Butter & Jam on a spoon
23. Doggies
24. Nutella
25. Old friends
26. New friends
27. Blood Sugar Nirvana
28. Knowing that I volition proceed to purpose (and find) my voice
29. Precious cargo
30. Knowing that I am my mother's daughter, within together with out
31. The aroma of fresh cutting lavender
32. H5N1 practiced book
33. mac equally my crack
34. Being blessed to telephone telephone yous my friend.
Next twelvemonth is my 35th Diaversary, together with I excogitation to celebrate inward a MAJOR agency - that includes YOU.
Stay tuned for details......
Komentar
Posting Komentar